An Arbonia Group Company
Energy efficient windows
External adaptation roller blinds
External adaptation roller blind systems are intended mainly for use in existing buildings. Their installation in an existing facade is also extremely easy.
- Thanks to the wide array of colours, external adaptation roller blinds are a decorative element which may be adapted to the look of the building.
- The mosquito net, which may be installed separately on the external roller blind, provides efficient protection against insects.
- Externally roller blind profiles are made of top quality aluminium profiles. The profiles are filled with foam, ensuring excellent thermal insulation and soundproofing.
- Extruded profiles of external roller blinds are highly resistant to friction, weather conditions and are characterised by their long life. They are available in all colours of the RAL palette.
- Available actuators and accessories: lanyard or string winding mechanism; crank winder for lanyards or strings – crank bar; electric actuator; button and key switches – clock switch; remote controls
PA - polyurethane-filled aluminium profile | PT - PVC profile